Holiday Door Decorating Contest
Show off your creative talents by entering the Door Decorating Contest! This annual contest draws entrants from across all three campuses. The first place winners will be announced at each party and the winners will receive the golden doorknob award.
- Door should be holiday-themed and it should creatively incorporate one or more of the GW Values.
- Individuals and departments can submit entries and are reminded to obtain the support of supervisors and abide by building policies.
- Door, cubicle or bulletin board can be located anywhere in the office.
- If decorating a door, it does not have to be front door. It can be a single door or double doors.
- Individuals and departments can enter more than one door, cubicle or bulletin board.
- Entrance and exit doors must remain accessible while decorated.
- Decorations are temporary. Doors, cubicles or bulletin boards must be returned to normal condition no later than January 3rd.
- Use drafting tape for decorations applied directly to doors.
- Remember to turn off/unplug any electrically powered decorations when departing each day.
- Be creative and have fun!!!
Submit entries by Monday, December 9, 2013 to go.gwu.edu/gwdoor2013.
- Door Title
- Up to four photos (submit photos only to email@example.com)
- Contact person information
Top entries will be judged on:
Tuesday, December 10 - Virginia Science and Technology Campus
Wednesday, December 11 - Foggy Bottom Campus
Thursday, December 12 - Mount Vernon Campus
For additional information, please contact University Events at 202-994-7129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.