Holiday Door Decorating Contest
Show off your creative talents by entering the Door Decorating Contest! This annual contest draws entrants from across all three campuses. The first place winners will be announced at each party and the winners will receive the golden doorknob award.
- Door should be holiday-themed.
- Individuals and departments can submit entries and are reminded to obtain the support of supervisors and abide by building policies.
- Door, cubicle or bulletin board can be located anywhere in the office.
- If decorating a door, it does not have to be front door. It can be a single door or double doors.
- Individuals and departments can enter more than one door, cubicle or bulletin board.
- Entrance and exit doors must remain accessible while decorated.
- Decorations are temporary. Doors, cubicles or bulletin boards must be returned to normal condition no later than January 2nd.
- Use drafting tape for decorations applied directly to doors.
- Remember to turn off/unplug any electrically powered decorations when departing each day.
Submit entries by Thursday, December 11, 2014.
- Door Title
- Contact person information
Also, email up to four photos of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top entries will be judged on Friday, December 12 at all campuses. Follow-up judging will be held on Monday, December 15.
For additional information, please contact University Events at 202-994-7129 or email@example.com.